There is a wealth of information available on the internet to assist you in planning for and financing a higher education. In addition to visiting the websites of colleges and universities of interest to you, the following list of links may be helpful in your research.
- Maine Loan Repayment Calculator
- How Much Do I Need to Borrow for College?
- Cost of Interest Capitalization Calculator
- How Much Can You Afford To Borrow?
- Paying Interest Can Save Money Over the Life of the Loan
- How does The Maine Loan compare to the Federal PLUS Loan?
- Glossary of Industry Acronyms
- Tips for Managing Student Loan Debt
- Finance Authority of Maine (FAME)
- Opportunity Maine
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
FAME provides links to other websites as a convenience and does not endorse or guarantee the content, accuracy or usability of such sites.